MixOVid VS Kazu [FINISHED]

[Image: MixOVid-vs-Kazu.png]

And we are happy to announce our first battle between MixOVid  & Kazu, which starts today! It has been decided to choose only category and have freedom with both anime and audio sources, so wish us luck! We will see you in almost 3 weeks  :D

BATTLE INFORMATION 
Source:  Optional
Music:  Optional
Category:  Action
Deadline:  17.05.2020 

PARTICIPANT'S WORKS

MixOVid - MEMORIES

Kazu - Doomed

THE BATTLE IS OVER!

Our first international AMV Battle has officially finished! With only one point difference ( 12 : 11 ) wins Kazu. We hope that her opponent doesn't lose motivation and will take a revenge on her one day [Image: a5aefa53dd12db3e911bf24b5ab4e478.svg]
[Image: battleresults-mixovid-vs-kazu.png]
PARTICIPANT'S WORKS

MixOVid - MEMORIES 
Kazu - Doomed 
MixOVid:
Followed lyrics which is always a positive tick. Comedic inclusion brought some life into whole video. Overall it feels too hectic, you try to change scenes practically on every beat, went on full synch which is enjoyable on some level, but not very pleasant to follow. On some points you have very good scene couplings just to follow with seemingly random scenes. Overall it’s very mixed bag. Also I would add that at start is quite audible song cut transition.

Kazu:
You just like to make things harder for your self. Foreeeeeever looks for a song that’s just not made for her. And ends up with barely any time to do editing itself. I respect your desire to go above and beyond, but occasionally you just self destruct.

Contrary to your opponent there is lack of tempo. Scenes felt just a tad bit too long. Impact moments was somewhat hit or miss, mainly for exactly the same reason. Song itself complicates matters cuz I’m very picky regarding  this rhythm. It’s very technical, It calls for precision and variety in execution. A tall task for any kind of skill level. Yet you disregarded your limited time and went on making scaffolding for your final product which leaves you with allot of room for adjustments and fxWorksMagic, but at the same time lessens current result. Oddly enough you kind of embraced your limited time on the end. I really felt impact after 2min. mark, mainly b’couse you relied a lot more on internal sync. As a promo for final result I’m hyped to see what you’ll cook up from this.

As of now, both works stand at similar level. Kazu clearly shows more control and prowess over her skills and huge potential for her patched up version. Despite all that I enjoyed tiny bit more MixOVid’s entry, mainly of comedic spice, maybe because he went against juggernaut. Anyway my vote went to him.

P.S.: Never thought that a day would come when Kazu would lose in terms of amount of masked scenes.
Liked by:  Kazu
THE BATTLE IS OVER!

Our first international AMV Battle has officially finished! With only one point difference ( 12 : 11 ) wins Kazu. We hope that her opponent doesn't lose motivation and will take a revenge on her one day [Image: a5aefa53dd12db3e911bf24b5ab4e478.svg]

[Image: battleresults-mixovid-vs-kazu.png]